Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose; improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines and repositions a low or sagging brow.
Why Brow Lift?
If you are bothered by expression lines or other signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you.
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes
- Improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines, vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows.
- Repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid
- Raises the eyebrows to a more alert youthful position
Rejuvenation procedures typically performed in conjunction with a brow lift include:
- Eyelid surgery rejuvenate aging eyes
- Facelift to correct aging changes in the mid-to lower face and neck regions
- Skin resurfacing techniques